November 20, 2013

My Muse's Random Nuggets Of Goodiness

Hiyas!

G.B.'s muse here, and being that G.B. decided to visit the land of Make Believe today, 'cause you know Mary Jane can take you places you never thought possible, I believe it's my sworn duty as his muse, to pick up the slack whenever my underling can't.

Now, I know you must be wondering just where the hell I've been for the past year or so. Well, I've been busy relaxin', chillin' and takin' care of some....personal....business, 'cause you know from reading G.B.'s other blog that originality has not been needed in his writing for quite some time. And because it's not needed, I'm not needed, and since I'm not needed, it would be extremely silly of me to leave the beach, sun and surf of the southern hemisphere and plunge myself into the cold, dark & dank world of the northern hemisphere.

Having said that, sensual little ol' me (and if you could see me, I'm all that and then some) was called back to work about a couple of months ago to add a little spice, a little zip and a lot of mayhem to G.B.'s latest project.

So I immediately jumped into the deep end of the pool, and do you know that schmuck has got me deja vu-ing with his latest project? And before you ask, yes I'm being serious.

Just feast your eyes on this short list from the one track mind of G.B.

1} Line 21: I did double duty as a twin buxom beauty facing ethical questions as I started a new career in the adult entertainment business.

2} Shadow's Vengeance: I'm again doing double duty as a vivacious sensual buxom demon escapee from Hell and as a buxom p.y.t.

3} Blackness In The White Sand: No double duty, but I'm playing a degenerate hybrid lynx who is trying to save her man from certain death (warning: excerpt is seriously violent, do not click on link if you're offended by that kind of reading material).

See a pattern here? Sex, violence, paranormal fantasy and chaos.

So after finishing my latest gig, I bitched slapped G.B. and told him in no uncertain terms that he better find me a better story to work with, 'cause I was tired of being one dimensional. And until he did, I was going to take a very long vacation.

Several months later, I decided to take a sneak peek inside G.B.'s brain to see what the little degenerate was up to. And apparently, he was up to no good as he decided to work on a novella that he wrote way back when I was just getting my feet wet as a muse.

So the other day I decided to pop in and take a look see at what he had written so far. Suffice to say G.B. went off on a tangent that apparently uses an unusual amount of semi-formulaic (at least for him) ideas and concepts.

However, he does have something going for him, which for better or worse, is me. And in spite of what I said earlier, I have no other choice but to come back from my long vacation and save him before he does any further damage to my reputation.

Sometimes, being a muse isn't what it's all cracked up to be, because every once in a while, you just have to step in and take over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now, another video in the Songs That Don't Suck series.

 
 
give me some credit here for being sensitive, 'cause I could've posted the version by the D.K.'s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In all seriousness, I am making slow but steady progress on my novella. If anyone ever tells you that it's a piece o' cake re-writing a story from beginning to end, don't you believe 'em. It is hell on earth trying to re-write a story, especially when you're tweaking the content of the plot while keeping that very same basic plot at the same time.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like hard work being a Muse. I hope the pay is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra: I would like to think that the pay is good, but the benefits are even better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really nice getting to know your muse. Just make sure you pay her the minimum wage and you won't have her union on your back! ;-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACiL: I always pay my muse more than the minimum wage, thus no union griping. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could write about those things like you can. Seriously! Chaos...I just live it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. M: Sometimes living chaos is better than writing about it. :D

    ReplyDelete

These days, the written word is to die for, so please leave a comment that shows me and everyone else the real you. All kinds of verbiage will be cheerfully accepted in the spirit it was written.