Cedar's Mountain

This is the blog that started it all, Cedar's Mountain. The name was originated from a chat room personality I was back in the mid 2000's, which in turn originated from the local mountain in Newington, CT that carried said name. The blog was active from May 24, 2008 thru October 30, 2013. Totaling 1,074 posts, it covered almost every possible topic undre the sun. From writing to self-publishing, from work to state government, from music to movies and everything else in between, it was the cyber-journal of my life.

Cedar's Mountain

The start of the blogging journey that is G.B. Miller starts here. Clicking on the caption will bring you directly to Cedar's Mountain, where you can leisurely explore and peruse the archives. I would say roughly 99% of the links contained with the various posts still work.  The remaining 1% go to either blogs that are no long in existence, websites that are no longer in existence and in a few cases, videos that were originally posted were ultimately pulled by YouTube for copyright infringement.