March 4, 2015

IWSG Post #7!

IWSG
Normally, you would see a very witty opening paragraph for the monthly IWSG post, which would immediately be followed by whatever insecurity happens to be clouding my judgment these days.

However, we had a double whammy knock on our door so that they could set a spell and chew the fat.

Whammy #1: I actually have nothing new to complain/gripe/bloviate about today. Since everything is still the same from last month, there is nothing really for me to expound upon.

Beyond that, since there are a few rules to the monthly IWSG blogfest, I feel I must post something so that I don't fall into the penalty box (please note, I am not complaining in any way, shape or form about the rules. Rules are extremely necessary to ensure that a good time is had by all).

Which brings us to whammy #2: While I was composing this post, I received word that a favorite cousin of mine, who I've known since I was my daughter's age (that's three and a half decades), has moved on to a place where breathing is ridiculously easy and time has no meaning.

So, with that being said, let's not dwell on what God has unexpectedly thrown in our direction, because tomorrow we will be doing just that with the family. Instead, let's dwell on the bright side of life with Bert and Ernie.




(c) 2015 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bert and Ernie always brings a smile to my face and spring in my step.

      Delete
  2. Very sorry about your cousin. Prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She had a hard life but she definitely will be missed.

      Delete
  3. So sorry about your loss xx ......(having nothing to worry about - that is a Godsend, enjoy it!)
    Suzanne
    Co-host for March :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your cousin. That's always hard news to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your cousin. I'm so lucky I haven't lost any yet- amazing really. I was all ready for the griping too! Hope you get to breath n write for awhile yet-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and don't worry, I'll bounce back later in the month with a good-old-fashioned genuine gripe. :D

      Delete
  6. You have my sympathy for the loss of your cousin.

    Ernie and Bert are just about the best cheerer-uppers there are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sorry, G...just read this tonight. Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete

These days, the written word is to die for, so please leave a comment that shows me and everyone else the real you. All kinds of verbiage will be cheerfully accepted in the spirit it was written.