September 12, 2014

Shameless Promoing 101

Greetings and Salutations to one and all!

I thought for today's post I would use this blog to shamelessly promote me, myself and I. After all, it was almost some 6 1/2 years when I'd started blogging and the original intent was not only to pimp myself, but to pimp my adventures in writing as well as my writing.

So starting today, we'll shameless promote our writing at least three times this month in the good hope that you will find me and my writing interesting enough to investigate further. The first item on our action packed agenda, is my e-book trilogy:

Available @ Smashwords
Published in August of last year, Broken Promises was at the time my re-entry into the world of self-publishing. The main premise behind this trilogy was basic economics: I wanted to keep my name out there amongst the general public while I was deciding on what my next writing move should be. The stories that make up this trilogy not only were previously published in my defunct short story blog, but are what I believe to be the best unpublished work (non-blog related) I had at the time. All three stories were tidied, tweaked and polished to such a high glossy finish that I was blinded by its brilliance.

So, if you were ever curious about what I write or seriously intrigued about my definition of quirky fiction, then please consider giving Broken Promises a spin in your favorite reading device, because you know I got you covered in all the popular formats (save Kobo). You won't be disappointed.

Plus, now thru the end of September, if you purchase a copy of Broken Promises, you can save $1 off the classic hard copy of my soon to be re-released commercial debut novel. Just shoot me an e-mail copy of your receipt at the time of purchase. Details about how to purchase the original print copy of The Inner Sibling can be had by clicking on the link.

(c) 2014 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued!
    Be sure to let us know when the other book is re-released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra: I shall. I plan on doing a nifty weekend post on Facebook to see if I can drum up a few sales.

    Alex: Most definitely. I got the manuscript back from the formatter and I'll do an upload within the week. I'll try to drum up sales via the pre-order as well.

    ReplyDelete

These days, the written word is to die for, so please leave a comment that shows me and everyone else the real you. All kinds of verbiage will be cheerfully accepted in the spirit it was written.